GRINCH HOT CHOCOLATE
use 2 cups half and half, 4 cups milk, and 1 1/2 cup water instead of 6 1/2 cups water--this will make it creamier. Sometimes I double this recipe and pour everything back in the milk carton and refrigerate it as chocolate milk for my children. In that case, I use the whole gallon of milk rather than water (and no half and half or cream).
This cocoa was rich and delicious. I found that the sweetened condensed milk gave the drink just the right amount of sweetness and the recipe produced a nice large quantity of cocoa, good for when making this for more than just a couple of people. We spiked our cocoa with Bailey's, and spooned cool whip on top. So good...
Grinch Hot Chocolate
2 Cups milk (I used Unsweetened Cashewmilk)
4 Ounces white chocolate (chopped)
green food coloring
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 Tablespoon Peppermint Schnapps
1 Tablespoon Vanilla Vodka
- Add milk and chopped white chocolate to a medium saucepan.
- Heat over LOW heat until chocolate is melted and milk is heated through.
- Remove from heat and add green coloring.
- Pour into mugs and "flavor" with your choice of Naughty or Nice flavorings.
- Top with whipped topping, green sprinkles, and red heart.
READ MORE >>>>> GRINCH HOT CHOCOLATE @ cookingwithcurls.com