These are so good! The only thing I wouldn't do next time and for now on when I make these, is not line the pan with parchment paper. The krispies stick to it otherwise. The old fashion way just calls for buttering the pan anyway so that's what I'll do for now on.
Very good! I used 1 tbsp. rainbow sprinkles and 1/4 cup canola oil and it was delicious. A quick and easy recipe for a wonderful old, traditional cake.
CAKE BATTER BLONDIES
1 box Betty Crocker Golden Vanilla cake mix
1/4 cup canola oil
1 large egg beaten
1/3 cup half-and-half or heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles
1/2 an 11.5-oz. bag white chocolate chips 1 cup
1 tbsp. rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine the cake mix and ½ cup sprinkles in a large bowl.
- Add oil and egg and stir to combine.
- Stir in the cream and white chocolate chips until the batter is combined.
- Place batter in a greased 8x12” or 9x9” baking dish.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon rainbow sprinkles.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or just until the edges turn golden and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow bars to cool completely.
- Cut into bars.
Read more >>> CAKE BATTER BLONDIES @ cantstayoutofthekitchen.com