This recipe was excellent! Just what I was looking for and super easy to make. Contrary to what someone else said, there was certainly enough to put in a 9 x 13 pan, all you have to do is press half the mixture into the bottom of the pan!
These were not too surgary or sweet, they were perfect, all you have to do is follow the instructions. I cut them into smaller 2-3 bite size pieces and EVERYONE loved them and asked for the recipe. Don't change a thing!
These were so yummy! I put a few extra chocolate chips because I had some gaps and figured - who doesn't love extra chocolate chips! Some tips: - Prepare cake mix first and put in pan, but don't cook just yet. Caramel takes forever to melt! Put cake in when caramel is about 10 minutes from melted b/c if caramel sits too long I found it starts to harden. - Refrigerate before cutting as per directions. They will still be gooey but will cut easily.
Caramel Brownie Bites
Be sure to Folllow Raining Hot Coupons on Pinterest for more RECIPES!
1/2 cup vegetable oil 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon 2 eggs
1 box Betty Crocker Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- Preheat 350-degrees. Prepare two mini cupcake pans with paper liners (or work in batches).
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs, then stir in the remaining ingredients. Scoop the brownie batter into the prepared tin - about half full.
- Cut the caramels in half. Gently press one half into the middle of each brownie.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes. Let cool in the pan before serving or the brownie will stick to the paper.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Makes about 32.
Read more >>> Caramel Brownie Bites @ raininghotcoupons.com