These were so good! I cooked them on parchment and did not add grease to the pan that helped give them a little more solid bottom! So moist it was like eating cake, only I could do it in the car picking kids up from shcool!
I only used the cake mix and eggs out of the recipe, and they turned out fine for me. I sprinkled on some green sugar since I made these for Christmas, and everybody loved them. Will definitly make other flavors!
Really easy and very yummy! I would suggest baking them for 10-12 minutes if you live in a high altitude state. My first batch turned out gooey but after baking them for a little longer, they were great!
Easy Strawberry Crinkle Cookies
1 box strawberry cake mix any brand
1 8- oz tub of whipped topping thawed
Powdered sugar for rolling cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease baking sheets and set aside
- In a large mixing bowl, slightly beat the egg, and then add the cake mix and whipped topping
- Mix ingredients well, and roll small portions into powdered sugar until well coated
- Place cookies on greased baking sheets, about 1 inch apart, and add sprinkles
- Bake for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until edges are firm but not brown
- Let cool, and served