I have made this recipe using different flavors of jello to go with same flavored fruit; raspberry jello topped with fresh raspberries, etc. This recipe is quick and easy and pretty much fool proof. My family loves it!! I do cut back the sugar by 1/4 cup though as its a bit sweet.
This recipe was easy to make and it looked great! I used a regular white cream cheese and whipping cream instead of evaporated milk, which made it heavier, so I think the evaporated milk would do more justice. However, it was too sweet for me: I like the tangy type of cheesecake. Next time I would surely use this recipe again but tweak it with less sugar. I am sure the strawberry gelatin could easily be exchanged for lemon, pine-apple or peach to your liking.
NO BAKE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
30 Graham Crackers
5 tbsp melted Butter
2 tbsp Sugar
16 oz softened Cream Cheese
2 tbsp Sugar
1 lb Strawberries
16 ounce Heavy Whipping Cream
5 Strawberries, sliced
Additional Whipped Topping
- Crush graham crackers if food processor.
- Add melted butter and sugar and pulse to incorporate.
- Press mixture into bottom an partially up the sides of a springform pan.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to firm.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy.
- Whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold cream cheese mixture into whipped cream.
- Puree strawberries in food processor.
- Fold strawberry puree into mixture until fully blended.
- Spread evenly into crust.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Allow to thaw 30 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with sliced strawberries and additional whipped topping if desired.
Read more >>> NO BAKE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE @ cincyshopper.com