Cake Batter Puppy Chow
4 and ½ cups Rice Chex® cereal
4 Tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into 8 slices
8 ounces white chocolate
1 teaspoon almond extract*
1 teaspoon vanilla extract*
⅔ cup sprinkles of your choice
1 cup powdered sugar
- Pour the cereal into a large bowl and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt the butter, white chocolate, almond extract and vanilla extract, stirring constantly until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Immediately pour melted mixture over cereal and stir gently to coat.
- Pour cereal into a large zip-top bag or large container with a tight-fitting lid and add the sprinkles. Shake until all of the sprinkles are dispersed evenly.
- Add the powdered sugar and shake again until everything is coated. Spread onto baking sheet lined with foil or parchment and allow to cool. Discard excess powder. Store in an airtight container at room temperature up to one week.
READ MORE >>> Cake Batter Puppy Chow @ freshaprilflours.com