MINI CHERRY CHEESECAKE TRIFLES

I got this recipe from my mother-in-law many years ago. It's a family favorite and a great treat for potlucks. It's very easy to make but looks like you've spent hours on it.

I've never done mini-mini cheesecakes. You might try putting a few of graham cracker crumbs in the bottom or perhaps just break up a few of the larger cookies. The cheesecake filling does soften up the cookie so you won't notice really the change in shape. This was a hit at my party! I did alter it though. Instead of the cherry pie filling, I whipped whipping cream until it peaked. Added it on top with fresh berries.

These were good. I bit messy for me but my nephew and his family enjoyed what we didn't eat. These i will make again since i am dieting . I like to have a little "snack" after dinner and 1 or 2 of these would be great. I make this recipe a few times a year for different occasions and its always a hit. Quick and easy to make and delicious.

MINI CHERRY CHEESECAKE TRIFLES

INGREDIENTS

1¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
½ cup sugar
⅓ cup butter, melted
1 8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 8 oz container cool whip, defrosted
1 can sweetened condensed milk
½ tsp lemon juice
1 can cherry pie filling

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. In a medium bowl, mix graham crackers, ¼ cup of sugar, and melted butter. Set aside
  2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk, and remaining ¼ cup of sugar. Add and stir in cool whip and lemon juice.
  3. Begin layering in cups: graham crackers, cheesecake filling, and cherry pie filling, repeat once


0 Response to "MINI CHERRY CHEESECAKE TRIFLES"

Post a Comment